Call for Papers
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS
2022 Pacific Meeting of the American Philosophical Association
Submissions are invited for the International Society for Environmental Ethics group sessions at the 2022 Pacific Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association (APA). The meeting will be held April 13 – April 16, 2022, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The ISEE invites submissions of individual papers (approximately 20 minute presentations) or proposals for themed sessions (particular topics, author-meets-critics, etc.).
Please include any interest in chairing a session as well. You do not need to be a member of ISEE in order to submit a proposal; however, if your proposal is accepted, you will need to join ISEE in order to be added to the meeting program.
Scholars working in any area of ethics concerning environmental issues are encouraged to submit proposals. ISEE aims to build inclusive and welcoming spaces in our conferences, programs, and communications by supporting people of diverse backgrounds and identities, as well as by actively working against discrimination, bias, exclusion.
- For individual paper submissions, please submit either: (1) a 300-word abstract, or (2) a full paper (approx. 3000 words).
- For themed sessions, please submit the proposed session title, a brief description of the session, names of all those participating, and titles for each paper. Paper abstracts (of up to 300 words) are strongly encouraged. Participants should be confirmed as willing to attend if the session goes forward.
- Materials should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: Alex Lee (ISEE Secretary) at email@example.com
- Please include “ISEE/APA” in the subject line.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is September 30, 2021.