Call for Manuscripts
Business Ethics Quarterly, Special Issue
Environmental Sustainability and Business: Crisis or Opportunity?
- Lisa Newton, University of Vermont
- Dror Etzion, Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- Andreas Rasche, Copenhagen Business School
- Douglas Schuler, Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2014
This special issue provides a forum to address and further integrate research on business and environmental sustainability. One key aim is to strengthen the theoretical foundations of relevant debates. Potential topics for this special issue include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Capitalism, Economic (De)Growth, and the Natural Environment
- Organizational Practices Related to Environmental Sustainability
- Governance, Regulation, and Corporate Political Activity
To address these questions, we seek a broad range of submissions, including both normative, philosophical research and theoretical or empirical (quantitative or qualitative) social-scientific research. We encourage contributions that make use of, and contribute to, disciplines like organization studies, philosophy, political science, sociology, economics, management, legal theory, and cultural studies. Papers are expected to make a clear theoretical contribution to the respective stream of research that is being addressed.
The full call for papers can be viewed here.