We are soliciting entries on the conceptual and ethical dimensions of food, agriculture, eating, and animals for the Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural Ethics, eds. Paul B. Thompson and David M. Kaplan (Springer).
Entries should be 2,000 words (min) to 4,000 words (max). Advanced graduate students and recent PhDs are welcome to contribute.
Deadline for contributions: March, 2013.
- Diet, Nutrition, and Health
- Food and Culture
- Food Preparation, Cooking, and Eating
- Gender and Food
- Farming Crops and Horticulture
- Food Industry
- Food, Agriculture, and Science
- Food, Agriculture, and Technology
- Environment and Sustainability
- Energy, Biofuels, and Climate
- Development Ethics
- Governance and Policy
- Trade Policy
- Geographical Regions
- Organizations and Figures
- Professions, Education, Training
- Conceptual Frameworks
- Systemic Approaches
- Religious Ethics
Contact David M. Kaplan, and include the title(s) of the section area that you would like to address; he’ll let you know what topics are still available.